Insights to Improve Part Catalog Search
In eCommerce, success is measured by conversions and revenue. Your potential customers’ expectations are changing. Their shopping experiences at large online retailers (like Amazon, BestBuy, and Walmart) are driving this change.
PartzInsight by MC+A transforms your aftermarket parts catalog business, helping you compete with major online retailers that built their success on a robust, scalable search platform with powerful features for customers and merchandisers, including:
- Personalization and Recommendations
- Understanding customer queries for intent and fitment
- Indexing large and complex data catalogs with fitment
- Capturing analytical signals to provide behavioral insights you can use to improve relevance and recommendation automatically
Webinar Will Cover
- An overview of PartzInsight Features & Capablities
- PartzInsight Demo
Michael is the founder and Managing Director of MC+A. With over 20 years of experience in software design, development, and management Michael has worked with some of the largest and most successful Silicon Valley companies. Michael holds a BS in Computer Science from Bradley University.
Register for Webinar
September 15th (Tuesday)
11 AM Central
Insight engines augment search technology with artificial intelligence to deliver insights — in context and using various modalities — derived from the full range of enterprise content and data.